Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Beauty Wednesday: Natural Beauty

Hey everyone! I know I didn't post Monday, but I didn't have the time during my day to get a post up! I'm sorry! :(  I wanted to make sure I at least got something up today...even if it's a little shorter than usual. This post isn't necessarily a review of anything. I figured, it's beauty Wednesday...so let's celebrate that by celebrating our natural beauty!

You never need makeup or special skin care or anything to look beautiful! We are all as beautiful as our personalities, in my opinion. You don't need that winged liner and blinding highlight to make anyone think you're a super model, and really, it shouldn't matter. As long as you're happy with the way you look, then that's all that matters! Be yourself! Have some fun, laugh out loud, chill at home or hang out with friends! Wear makeup or don't wear makeup...it doesn't matter. Just make sure that you're happy with your NATURAL self! :)

I hear from my fiancé a lot that I don't need to wear makeup and that I look beautiful without it all over my face. I will agree with him...I know I never need to wear makeup. I know I look just fine without it, but sometimes...a girl just wants to have a little fun and put some arts and crafts on her face! xD There's nothing wrong with that since makeup is a pretty good means of expressing yourself. You just need to make sure you never lose that confidence you had before the makeup and before the Instagram, Facebook, or YouTube followers.

Just a note...this is a post for everyone. I didn't think of it because of any specific person...I just thought of it because I realized that I've been reviewing so much makeup and beauty products, but I never really expressed (outside of some Natural Thursday posts on Instagram) how beautiful your natural self is without all that stuff. :)

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post! I know it's a short one, but my work load has been shifting since I'm still getting moved into this new position at work so I'm trying to update when I can!

Oh! I almost forgot! I do have a new Beauty Page on Facebook, which will show any updates for when I post to my blog or on Instagram. Feel free to like it if you're interested, and feel free to follow me on Instragram if you haven't already.

Have a great Wednesday everyone! 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment