Friday, August 5, 2016

Casual Friday: Rain, Rain, Go Away

TGIF!!! Although, it's been raining here all week and isn't going to stop for the weekend so I'm thinking I'm going to continue being sleepy until we get some sunlight again.

Ofra Eye Shadow Pallet from BoxyCharm
I'm hoping to get some looks tried out with my Ofra eye shadow pallet from last month's BoxyCharm. I also want to show off some of the ColourPop Churro highlighter! It's so pretty! I haven't gotten anything new in so I'll be focusing on those for right now. I'm expecting a few more liquid lipsticks from Jeffree Star and Dose of Colors sometime this month. I should be getting my faux fur rug sometime in the next week or so. That sucker is taking forever to get here!

New Ultra Metallics
I'm thinking I'll be putting up my ColourPop Ultra Metallic review on Monday with the four new shades they came out with. I'm in love with them! I've been posting quite a bit on my Instagram with a couple of their shades, plus all the swatches from when I first got them.

Speaking of Instagram, they just launched an update which added Instagram Stories to your feed. It's basically SnapChat within Instagram but without the fun selfie filters that SnapChat has. Regardless of the filters, I'm going to be using the story feature in Instagram from now one when I'm doing any of my new makeup or product reviews. I'm also going to do unboxings on there, too, starting with this month's BoxyCharm when it arrives. I'll put my hauls up there, too. Basically, anything to do with my beauty products and reviews will now be on Instagram. I just find it easier to have everything in one place than having to do everything twice or make everyone look in two different places for things. With that said, if you're not already following me on Instagram and would like to keep up with anything that I've mentioned above, then start following @ktparte so you can!

Forecast from my Weather app :(
Other than that, I've been thinking more and more about my wisdom teeth coming out and how it will be paid off in time. I haven't gotten the exact amount I'll be owing them, but I'm thinking of extending my appointment out to give me more time to get it paid up so I don't have to stress so much. I have a lot happening soon...my vacation is coming up and a whole lot of stuff with work is happening in the next couple of months so I'm thinking of holding this off until the stress is down and the dust clears. I'll keep you guys updated on that, too. :) Whenever that happens...I'll probably Snap about the wisdom teeth experience. I may do a story on Instagram, too...it's not beauty related so it'll depend on what I feel like doing whenever I get them out. :)

I really can't wait for my vacation, though. I need one after all this rain we've been getting. It's been so gloomy and gross outside for over a week, and it's not changing anytime soon. I think next week's forecast is calling for clouds and rain and maybe one day of sun.

Anyways, that's about it for now! I hope everyone has a great day and an even better weekend!

Catch you next week! ðŸ’‹


No comments:

Post a Comment