Friday, August 26, 2016

Casual Friday: The Beach is Getting Closer!

Good morning/afternoon/night to everyone, and happy Friday!!! I'm so happy that another week is about over, and I'm going to be able to sleep in for another couple of days. Yes...sleeping is my thing...and I get weird and sometimes cranky when I don't get enough of it (not to mention I look like a zombie haha). Soooo yay for the weekend!!! ^_^

One thing that has me super excited is that one week from today, my fiancé and I start our vacation!!! We are heading to NC to stay with some family and take daily trips to the beach! I'm in some serious need for some beach time...or just vacation time in general. I can't freakin' wait! I won't be blogging while on vacation so I'll be off of here for a week. I will still be posting to my Instagram and Beauty Page so don't forget to like/follow those so you can keep up with me on my trip! ^_^

I get my new office next week, too! I will officially be an HR Assistant at my job, and I'm so excited about that! ^_^ Of course, the timing was fun since as soon as I'll be moving into my new office, I'll be going on my vacation. LoL

I'm still going to try to get back on my normal blogging schedule starting after vacation, but if I find that to not be possible, then I will update everyone with a new schedule. Plus, I always post about my blog updates so you should see those, too.

As for makeup and/or beauty updates, I did get the newest three ColourPop Ultra Metallic Lipsticks last week, and I got the True Love Collection of the Lime Crime Velvetines that I did mini reviews and swatches of on my Instagram. I will be doing a blog pos

t about them soon, too. I also will be reviewing some new hair products that I have used in the past couple of months so stay tuned for that stuff! :)

This is yet another short but sweet post, but it's time for me to get to work! I will possibly have a post or two up next week, but if I don't, follow my Instagram and Beauty Page to see any updates!

Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend everyone! 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment