Friday, July 8, 2016

Casual Friday: Blog Posting Schedule and Stuff

TGIF everyone! I hope you have all had a great week!

I finally figured out what my blog posting schedule will be since I've just been blogging when I've had time. Because of that, I've been close to running out of things to review. Haha!

I will now be posting to my blog on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Mondays will be Makeup Monday posts, Wednesdays will be Beauty Wednesday posts, and Fridays will continue to be Casual Friday posts! I feel like this will make a good balance as to what I post about and how often. It will also make sure that I don't run out of things to test and review so quickly.

Speaking of reviewing, I'm hoping to get my last two Colour Pop Ultra Metallic Lippies in this weekend so I can swatch and post my review about them Monday! Not to mention...I just can't wait to wear the gorgeous colors! ^_^ I've heard a couple mixed reviews about them already, even though I've been trying to stay away from them so my opinion doesn't sway. NikkiTutorials on YouTube wasn't a fan according to this recent video, but Jeffree Star actually really liked them according to his video comparing multiple brands of metallic liquid lipsticks. Both of them agreed that Milani's Amore Metallics were better than any of the competition, though, including Kylie's liquid metals. I'm hoping to be getting some of the Milani metallics for my birthday so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be able to review them soon, too!














As for this weekend, we actually don't have anything planned so I'll just be running my usual errands (grocery shopping) and doing the usual chores (laundry) and being lazy when I get to be. ;) We have our weekly family dinner Sunday night, which is always fun, and then I'll be back here Monday! If I don't have my Colour Pop items by Monday to review, then I'll be reviewing a different metallic liquid lip product that I've been raving about on my Instagram, and that would be the WhoisSheCosmetics Lip Composites! I'm in love with these little things! They're so gorgeous, and they have an excellent deal going on for the summer! I'll go over those details when the review comes around or you can go ahead and check them out on Instagram or their website to get a head start! I would recommend following their Instagram since they show all their swatches and product demos on there! :)
WhoisSheCosmetics Lip Composites

Well, that's it for this post! I hope you all have a great weekend! Don't forget to follow my mini reviews on Instagram (ktparte)!

I'll catch you guys next week! *kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment