Friday, July 29, 2016

Casual Friday: ColourPop, Wisdom Teeth, and Vacation

I'm so happy it's Friday!!! It's always a wonderful feeling knowing that I can sleep in the next morning! LoL I've had a pretty interesting week, and I have some even more interesting things happening in August. 

New Ultra Metallics by ColourPop
First off...I'm hoping that the first day of August (Monday) I will received my ColourPop Ultra Metallic lipsticks in the new shades! I'll know when I get home from work if I have them yet or not, but I'm hoping that I'll be able to start August off with some pretty swatches, plus comparisons with their four darker shades that were just restocked! I might even see how they look mixed together into some metallic ombres or mix them with some of my ultra satins to see what I can come up with. :)




Pretty much what my wisdom teeth are doing...
Now for some bigger news...towards the end of August I will finally be getting my wisdom teeth removed! I can't wait! I have been needing to get them removed for about seven years now, but I've never had the insurance to cover the procedure until now. Of course, my wisdom teeth have become even more compacted than they already were back then, so my molars have started bending around my wisdom teeth a bit...or at least that's what it looks like in my X-Rays. It's pretty crazy looking... They have started causing me occasional pain about a year ago, too. I'm going to be so happy with this is done! It's happening on a Thursday so I don't think I'll have a Friday blog post up that week, but we'll see how I'm doing. I may do SnapChat story instead...haven't decided yet, and I probably won't until that day. It won't be the end of the world either way. I should be able to chat about it the next week, though. 

The beach we will be visiting
That following week's blogs are probably going to be a little mixed up, too, because 10 days after my wisdom teeth come out, my fiancé and I are going on vacation for a week! ^_^ We leave the Friday before Labor Day weekend, and we will be in North Carolina visiting with family and going to the beach for at least four or five days before we come back home and just chill for our remaining vacation time. I can't wait for that! I need beach time! It's way overdue! Plus, I love the family we are going to be visiting so I'm excited to see them again. :) 

So yeah...the beginning of August may not be too busy, but it will definitely become a bit cluttered with plans later on. I'm excited for everything to come that I can share with you guys, and I'm so excited to be getting some stuff out of the way and for a much needed vacation!

That wraps up this Friday's post! Keep an eye out on my Instagram and Snapchat for some more updates on things or just the randomness that is my life! ;-P

IG: ktparte
SC: partepickle

I hope everyone has a great Friday and an even better weekend! 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment