Friday, July 22, 2016

Casual Friday: Makeup and Games!

Hey everyone, and TGIF! 

I'm so ready to be able to sleep in this weekend! This week started off perfectly fine, but I started being tired in the morning yesterday, and it was even worse today. I'm so sleepy that even caffeine isn't helping me out. :(

Anyways, I'm thinking tomorrow I'm going to try out different looks with my Chocolate Bar eye shadow pallet. The pallet came with a little booklet of three looks so I may try to recreate those, and, if I'm feeling creative or have the time, I may come up with a couple looks of my own. I don't have a creative mind when it comes to doing new looks so it'll be fun to challenge myself. 

I got my first Jeffree Star product, which is the Watermelon Soda Velour Liquid Lipstick that stocked yesterday! I'm so excited to be receiving that soon! I also have a faux sheep skin area rug coming in soon, which will make showing of new stuff 100 times nicer. I hate that all I have to show my stuff on at home are my bed sheets or a bath robe. -_- This should fix that problem! 

Chocolate Bar Pallet Looks
Aside from that, I probably won't be getting too many more new things since I got a ton of new products for my birthday. I have that pallet to review, the two Benefit brow products to review, a couple of masks (YouthMud from GlamGlow and a charcoal Boscia mask), and the Kathleen Lights ColourPop Ultra Satin liquid lipsticks. I still need to get a review up here for Who is She Cosmetics, too. That one should've been up a while ago, so I may get that review up Monday and hold off on the Chocolate Bar pallet review till the next week. 

On a non-makeup note, I've been absolutely hooked on Twilight Princess! The first time I ever played the game (back in 2006 or 2007), I got stuck somewhere so I stopped playing. I've definitely passed where I got stuck the first time, and I've made a lot of progress. I'm loving this game! Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask have been my all time favorites of the series, WindWaker used to be my least favorite, but I had never beaten that one until about a year ago when I played it on the WiiU, and I ended up loving that game. Twilight Princess I think still beats that one in my mind, mainly because of how awesome Midna is as a side character. She's not annoying at all, and she's probably been the most helpful side character of the series. I've never played Skyward Sword, but I've heard Fi is awful, and after watching some play-throughs of the game, I don't think I would disagree with that opinion. Navi and Tatl were about even on the annoyingly inconvenient stopping of the game scale, but they're tolerable. I just love how Midna doesn't ever really stop you in your tracks at all. If you try something new and you don't get it after a couple of tries, the icon for her blinks and makes a mild beeping sound to signal that she can help you out, and she really does! I've definitely been enjoying this game so far, and I can't wait to beat it for the first time! :)

Well, this kind of turned into a game review, but I can't help it when it comes to Legend of Zelda games. I forgot to mention earlier that I'm hoping to be able to get out and catch some more Pokemon this weekend on Pokemon Go (another series I'm into are the Pokemon games). I may even be able to go to a gym this time since I wasn't level 5 the last time I passed one...so yeah...hoping to make more progress there, too. LoL

I think that'll do it for this post! I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend, and I hope you'll return here Monday! :)

Don't forget to follow @ktparte on Instagram to see my little updates! 


Have a great Friday everyone! 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment