Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Makeup Review: Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

Hello everyone, and happy Too Faced Tuesday!!! I hope everyone had a great weekend!

I know a lot of you have been looking forward to this review, and I've definitely been looking forward to typing it up and posting it for the world to see so let's get started!

I've been hearing a lot about one product recently, and that's the Too Faced Born This Way Absolute Perfection Foundation. I haven't owned a single Too Faced product until I picked up this one, but I'd been dying to since I know what a wonderful cosmetic line Too Faced owns! I'll tell you guys one thing...and that's that I'm so extremely happy that I own this foundation!



On the packaging itself, it gives you statistics on what results people have seen with this product, and I'm usually pretty skeptical about those things because a lot of skin care includes that information which usually leads to disappointment. However, I want to share these statistics with you. 
Too Faced Born This Way Absolute
Perfection Foundation Box

The box reads:

- 100% said this foundation BLURRED their imperfections
- 98% said this foundation made their skin look absolutely PERFECT
- 97% said this foundation provided NATURAL coverage

What?! Who has statistics like these? Even skin care, especially Arbonne, has no 100% result from their feedback, and a lot of skin care goes into the 80% range. It's hard for anyone to get into the upper 90%'s for any kind of survey, much less have a 100% result on one of the options! 



This was literally one of the first things I noticed looking at this box while waiting in line to purchase this item. In my head I'm going "Yeah right...can't be true", but then I started thinking about how many YouTubers are using this foundation now and how unlikely it is to see statistics like that, so I started to think, "Hmmm...is this for real?" The answer to my question is YES!

Before and After using the foundation
Note: No filters were used in either picture
So yeah...holy cow does this stuff make you look amazing! I just had to post a picture of my before and after because I wasn't quite sure how to describe it to make anyone actually see it in their minds well enough! All I did was clean and moisturize my face this morning. I didn't use any primer or concealer after applying the foundation. I just used my beauty blender to apply the foundation and checked out the results. 

The texture of the foundation is very lightweight while providing a long-lasting medium-full coverage. There is no fragrance to it, and it blends out effortlessly to your skin! I still set it with a translucent powder (did not have that on in the picture as you can tell by the shine on my face), and it just puts that little bit of extra into what makes this foundation extraordinary without making it cakey or thick!

This foundation is officially my holy grail foundation! I never want to be out of this stuff! It got rid of all the redness on my face that I didn't want there while still making my skin look natural since I still had a little flush in my cheeks. My skin looks so much smoother with it on, and if I ever do use concealer with this, it's to highlight my face. Other than that, it covers blemishes and dark circles very well, and it just leaves me looking and feeling perfect! 

I am definitely part of that 100%, 98%, and 97% population, and I'm very happy with my first Too Faced purchase! Rating is definitely a 10/10 on this beauty, and it's absolutely worth the money!

That's it for this review! If you guys want to stay up to date with some other stuff I have and have used but not posted about, follow me on Instagram (ktparte) and Snapchat (partepickle). 

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog! Feel free to comment, follow, or give it a +1 for Google! :)

I hope you all have a great day! *kisses*


No comments:

Post a Comment