Friday, July 1, 2016

Casual Friday: Long Weekend for Me!

Hey everyone, and TGIF!!! I've been looking forward to this weekend for a couple weeks now because it's a three day weekend for me! I love extended time off since it gives me an extra day to relax and do nothing. I'm usually pretty productive on Saturday and Sunday with running errands, doing laundry, cooking dinner, and hanging out with family that I don't get my "do nothing" periods that I love so much. LoL

I'm excited about one thing that I'll be picking up after work today and doing a first impressions on tomorrow, and that's the Benefit Ka-Brow product! I got my Ulta magazine yesterday with a coupon to get a free sample of that product with no purchase necessary so I'm going to be taking advantage of that as soon as possible! I'm hoping to possibly get the full sized product plus the Goof-Proof brow pencil for my birthday...or at least birthday money that can go towards getting them. ;)

Oh, that's right! I haven't let anyone know that my birthday is even close! I will be turning 28 years old on July 18th. Getting closer and closer to the big 3-0! I did get complimented when I went to Ulta not to long ago that I still look like I'm about 18 so I guess it's not so horrible. Haha!

For those who follow me on Instagram (ktparte), you know that I have gotten my first two Colourpop Ultra Metallic Lippies! I got 3-Way and Zebra because, at the time, Maneater and Kween were sold out. Those were actually the two I wanted the most, too, but then I decided I wanted the whole set! I knew they were having a restock after the first sale so I was able to get Maneater and Kween on the restock date so I'm looking forward to getting them soon! Once I received them, I will then to a swatch of all of them (to be posted on Instagram and eventually here when I post the review). It's so hard not to swatch to two I have now or even wear them yet, but I must maintain my self-control for the sake of my reviews! ;)

Another thing that I received yesterday is an oil diffuser with a pack of six essential oils. I'm so happy with this little thing! It's made of plastic, but very good quality, and it has a dark wood grain design to it that makes it look sleek and perfect in my office. It also changes colors or you can leave the light off or on a fixed color, which is awesome!

I've found out that, so far, Lemongrass is my favorite scent. I'll be using Lavender at some point, too, because I already know that's a favorite of mine, but the other four I'm sure I'll be just as happy with, too. This little guy is a cool humidifier, too, which helps cool down my office. This helps a lot because my office is small and stuffy, and there's pretty much no air circulation when I'm not here and the door is shut so it's been getting warm and uncomfortable in this room. I'm so happy I got this little guy! ^_^ If anyone's interested in it, I got it on Amazon here. The oils I had to buy separately, but they weren't very expensive, and I got them also on Amazon from here.

Ok, that's my little mini-review of a non-beauty product. It's Friday so I still may do little tiny reviews like that if I get anything that calls for it and has nothing to do with makeup or skin care. LoL

Anyways, I think that's about it for now. I have a couple other new things on the way, but nothing huge. Getting hit with my more expensive bills this check so there won't be any beauty hauls, but I still have plenty to review so stay tuned!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Feel free to follow me on Instagram and Snapchat!

IG: ktparte
SC: partepickle

More to come next week! Love you guys! *kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment