Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Beauty Review: Arbonne RE9 Advanced Skin Care

Hello everyone! I hope your days are all going well so far! I know mine has been a little slow at work, and the weather is still gloomy, but I'm keeping things going! :)

Arbonne RE9 Advanced Skin Care Set
Today's post is going to be on the Arbonne RE9 Advanced set. I had honestly never heard about Arbonne before about a year ago when an old coworker of mine started selling it. I went to her launch party (since I've been in direct sales before, too, and I know how much support means to the sellers), and I wasn't expecting such awesome products to come out of it! Now, these awesome products are definitely pricey, but they're definitely worth looking into. Arbonne is based in Sweden, which has more strict laws about what chemicals are put into skin care and makeup products making them healthier for everyone to use.



I picked up this RE9 set from my friend (at a discount since it was her launch party), and I was absolutely amazed! It's a five step skin care system that has made my skin look and feel wonderful after about a week of consistent use. All of the products feel amazing on my skin, too! The set includes:
- Smoothing Facial Cleanser
- Regenerating Toner
- Intensive Renewal Serum
- Corrective Eye Creme
- Night Repair Creme
- Restorative Day Creme w/SPF 20

You can get any product in the set separately, it's just a better savings if you want all of them to get the set instead.

Smoothing Facial Cleanser
Starting with Step 1 being the Smoothing Facial Cleanser:
I love that this is a cleanser that lathers a little bit. It makes you feel like your skin is really being cleansed well, and the scent is really fresh. The cleanser itself is a little thicker (like the cleansers from Philosopy), but I think that's what I like more about it in comparison to those I've used in the past. The lighter cleansers never seems to lather up so it didn't leave me with that confirmation of being clean, even though I know it was cleansing my face the way it should be. This cleanser is definitely one of the favorites of mine that I've ever used.




Regenerating Toner
Step 2 is probably my favorite step and that's using the Regenerating Toner. I've never owned a toner before so this was brand new to me, and it was probably the best product I've ever tried. It works to balance the pH levels of your skin and keep it feeling fresh. It's a light mist that you just spray over your face, and it just makes your skin feel brand new, especially since you just washed it. Anything that's a mist spray that goes on your face I usually fall in love with, which is probably why I'm obsessed with some primer and setting sprays. Haha Speaking of which, this would probably would very well as a primer. So will all the moisturizers that are coming up. ;)



Intensive Renewal Serum
Onto Step 3 which is the Intensive Renewal Serum. This product has collagen-supporting ingredients to help lift and firm your face while locking in the correct amount of moisture, which is why this follows the Regenerating Toner. It's has kind of a gel texture to it, and if you use to much, it could make your skin feel a little sticky. With this item, a little bit definitely goes a long way! It doesn't give my face that greasy or oily feeling either, which I like, and I could definitely tell a difference in its firmness after using it on a consistent basis so I know it's working!




Corrective Eye Creme

With Step 4 comes the Corrective Eye Cream, which everyone knows is always important to use if you have puffiness or dark circle haunting you every day. Again, a little bit goes a long way, and this little bottle will last you a long time! It definitely firms up the under eye area, and it reduced my dark circles as long as I actually got the rest I was supposed to get. Haha That's one thing I usually never get enough of, and that's a lot of the reason why I have dark circles under my eyes, but this definitely helps with their appearance.



Night Repair Creme & Restorative Day
Creme w/SPF 20
Step 5 will differ depending on whether your doing this routine during the night or the day. In the morning, you want to follow the last four steps, then, for step five, put on the Restorative Day Creme. This product has Broad Spectrum SPF 20 so you will be protected from UV rays in the sun. This product works so nicely! It has the same fresh scent as the other products plus the hint of a sunscreen scent...which I actually enjoy!

For night time, do all the same things but put the Night Repair Creme on. This will keep your skin moisturized and balanced throughout the night as well as keep your skin firm. It's very refreshing to the skin, and I absolutely love it!


Well, that takes care of the product overview and my thoughts on the individual pieces of the set! Now for my rating...I would say a good 9/10. I love this set, and I would recommend it anytime of day. My only problem is the price. It is very steep and not easy to afford, but for anyone who can afford, I would tell you to get it in a heartbeat! I do know there's a less expensive Travel Size set, but you can't get it through the Arbonne website, and it's still over $200, I believe.

Honestly, I would recommend purchasing the sample sets from someone. You can find them on Amazon, eBay, and probably any other website where people can sell their own things. The samples will last you a while (I think mine lasted a month) so that will at least give you enough time to decide if you'd like to make the investment on the set or if you'd like a single product or even that it just may not be your thing. It's totally up to you!

I hope you've enjoyed this blog, and I hope it was very informative! If you liked it, please give it a +1, comment, and/or follow my blog for more beauty updates! You can also find me on Instagram and Snapchat!

IG: ktparte
SC: partepickle

Thanks again for coming by! I hope you all have a wonderful day! *kisses*



No comments:

Post a Comment