Friday, June 24, 2016

Casual Friday: Storm Free Weekend? Please???

Hey everyone, and TGIF!!! I hope you guys are off to a great Friday so far! I, unfortunately enough, was abruptly woken up early this morning by thunder, but I'm not going to let that get me down!

I actually cannot stand thunderstorms. Ever since I was about 4 or 5 years old and got stuck at an amusement park in a really bad thunderstorm, I've been scared of them. Almost every night this week we've had bad thunderstorms, and apparently that's not about to stop. It's sunny out right now so I'm hoping it continues to stay that way throughout day and the weekend!

Swatches of the Neutral set, and they do dry out to be matte
Other than the crazy storms, I've been busy reviewing a bunch of new items including three new matte liquid lipsticks that are brand new from an Amazon seller. They asked that I do not share pictures of their current packaging because they will be upgrading soon, but the colors I got are gorgeous! The formula is perfect and they apply evenly, and I'm just in love with them! I'll be doing a review for them sometime soon. They aren't by any brand name yet, but the seller's name on Amazon is Radiant Complex, and the color set I got was the neutrals.

I have some more liquid lipsticks coming in soon, which include two of the four new Colourpop Ultra Metallic lippies! I wish I could've gotten all four, but two of them were sold out by the time I was able to buy them, and they were the two I wanted the most. :( I'm so sad about that, but I'm hoping to get the two missing colors sometime in the future so I can have the complete set. I can't wait to get those and review them!

I'm also still waiting on my shipment from whoisshecosmetics which includes four shades of their lip composites. Those are also some products I really can't wait to try out and review! I've heard such good things about them through Instagram makeup lovers like myself, and with the colors looking as amazing as they do, I just had to get them!

I'll be getting a new set of oval makeup brushes sometime today I believe. I'll be posting pictures of them up on Instagram, and I may make a couple short demo videos to show on there, too. That will probably happen over the weekend since I'm going to have my makeup done before I open the package today. ;)

Let's see...I think that's everything up to date so far! Keep your fingers crossed for me that these thunder storms are done! We usually grill out for dinner on Sundays during the summer season so I don't want a storm to ruin those plans! I hope all of you guys are experiencing much better weather than I have been!

Let me know in the comments if you have any questions that I can answer for you or just general feedback! I would love if you followed my blog or at least give me a "G+1" on this post. Feel free to check out my previous reviews if you haven't already, too!

You can also follow me on Instagram and Snapchat:

IG: ktparte
SC: partepickle














I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend, and I will review and chit chat some more next week! *kisses*


No comments:

Post a Comment