Monday, June 20, 2016

Makeup Review: ColourPop!

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Being that it's Makeup Monday, I'm going to start this weekend with another Makeup Review of a brand that I'm sure a lot of you have heard about...ColourPop!

I first heard about this brand through YouTube, and I always loved hearing the great reviews of the product along with the low prices! I finally went ahead and got my own products to try out, and I love them! These are the products:


- Ultra Satin Lip in Frick n Frack
- Lippie Pencil in Frick n Frack
- Creme Gel Liner in Get Paid


We will start with the liner:
I got the liner with my Ipsy Glam Bag, which I highlight recommend getting if you're into makeup and would love to try new things every month to see how the brands all work out for you. I knew I was getting either black or this one, which is a nude/gold color. I'm actually happy I got the Get Paid color because I don't have any other liners that look nude. This liner definitely made my eyes pop and it applied so easily to both my waterline and above my eyelashes! It didn't jump around over any creases or get patchy. It was like a silky smooth gliding application. I'd say the only downside is that it wore off my waterline throughout the day. I'm not sure when it did, but by the time I went to wash my makeup off, it was already gone.



Onto the lip products:
I got the Ultra Satin Lip and the Lippie Pencil after hearing about them on Tati's YouTube channel. I remembered I liked Frick n Frack so I got those, but I didn't realize how dark the color actually was. I got it, I opened it up, and it's closer to a dark mauve color than the lighter shade I thought it was. On the good side, I LOVE this color! I normally don't wear dark on my lips, but I have received so many compliments about how pretty the color looks on me that it's now a top favorite of mine!

The Ultra Satin Lip goes on so evenly, and it definitely leaves a satin finish to your lips. There's minimal transfer when drinking or eating anything, and I can kiss my fiancé without him wiping his mouth. Haha! The Lippie Pencil also just glides right on like the eye liner does. You barely need any pressure to get the color, too. The only thing I kind of complain about with the pencil is that it doesn't wear off with the lipstick so if the outer lipstick fades, you have this really dark ring around your mouth. Otherwise, they're amazing!

My overall ranking on these products will definitely have to be:
- Creme Gel Liner 9/10
- Ultra Satin Lip 10/10
- Lippie Pencil 9/10

I highly recommend these product or anything from ColourPop! I'm about to get some of their highlighters so keep an eye out for that review! You really just can't beat their prices, and if you sign up for the newsletter, you get a $5 off coupon to use on your purchase!

I hope you guys enjoyed! Feel free to leave me any feedback, especially if you've used these products before!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and SnapChat!
IG: ktparte
SC: partepickle

Thanks everyone, and have a great Monday! *kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment