Thursday, June 23, 2016

Makeup Review: Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Highlighter

Hello everyone! I'm so excited about this post because it's about one of my favorite highlighter products of all time...the Champagne Pop highlighter! I'm in love with this product so I just had to do a review on it after using it every day since I've gotten my hands on it!

Champagne Pop Highlight (closed packaging)
Before using this highlighter, I've been using the one out of the Lorac Pro Contour Pallet (review on that will come soon), and I thought that highlighter was gorgeous, but the Champagne Pop glow is even more gorgeous to me because it gives you a golden glow...almost sun kissed. I didn't think I would like a golden kind of highlight compared to the silver shimmer from Lorac's highlighter, but I was wrong...big time!

As soon as I got home with this product I was swatching it and admiring the glow of it in my light. It's silky smooth, and a little bit goes a long way! The next day I was able to try it on with all my makeup, and it came out so well! It gave my bronzer some extra glow and pop, and it stayed on all day without wearing out or fading.

Champagne Pop Highlighter (opened)
I had been hearing about this highlighter for a long time from almost every MUA I follow on YouTube, including Jaclyn Hill herself, and I am so happy I finally own one of her gorgeous collaboration pieces. I would love to get the newest pallet she just launched, but Sephora was sold out of them. :(









Anyways, I obviously rate this highlighter a 10/10 because of how beautiful it is, how long it stays on, and just how it enhances bronzers or just your natural glow. This is officially my holy grail highlighter! I got natural on Thursdays so no makeup on today, but I guarantee you I'll be wearing this gorgeous product tomorrow...and many days after that!

Complete look with Champagne Pop highlight

That's it for this post! Thanks for coming by and checking it out! Feel free to comment, like, or even follow my blog so you don't miss a post!

You can also find me on Instagram and Snapchat!

IG: ktparte
SC: partepickle

Love you guys, and I hope you all have a great day! *kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment