Friday, June 17, 2016

Casual Friday: Ready for the Weekend!

Hello everyone, and happy Friday! I've had such a crazy work week, and I'm so happy it's almost over! I have a crazy busy day tomorrow, but at least I'll be able to sleep in. Haha!

So this past week, I had a presentation to get ready for, which my boss and I thought was going to be on Tuesday but ended up being on Wednesday, so our Monday was super crammed when it didn't really need to be. We didn't find out that we couldn't present Tuesday until literally the last hour of work. Both my boss and I were completely tired and not mentally here so going over everything to make sure we were prepared was really rough, and finding out that it wasn't as necessary made it a little worse. Although, on the positive side, we were prepared a day early. LoL Once that presentation was done on Wednesday I just felt like I could breathe a little more again because I'd been working on my part of the presentation for a month and really got mentally drained from it at times. Whew! Glad it's done!

Yesterday, we celebrated my fiancé's brithday! ^_^ He usually doesn't care much about his birthday and treats it like any other day, but it was nice to see him enjoy it for once. He took the day off of work (which he's never done for his b-day since I've been with him), we went out to eat at the restaurant of his choice, and then we went home and watched a movie. I got him a couple gifts - one he asked for and one he didn't - and he was happy with them, which made me happy. ^_^ It seemed like nothing went wrong, and that's really all I could've asked for for his birthday. :)

Aside from life, I've been getting new products to review and working on putting reviews together on products I've already tried out. I got some new Colourpop products yesterday (a lippie and lip liner) so I should have a review of that up sometime soon, as well as having a review up for at least one or two of the products from my Ipsy Glam Bag. Trying out all the new stuff is going to give me a nice full weekend of things to do, too!

I have a wedding to go to tomorrow so I'll definitely be wearing some of my newer products that I haven't used yet, and I'll be able to see how they last throughout the event. I'm also going to a comedy show with my fiancé later that night so it'll definitely be a true test on some of these items! I'm super excited! I hope I can start Monday off with a bang on my blog!

That's it for now! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend (even if you have to work), and I will be back here on Monday with goodies! *kisses*

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Snapchat!

IG: ktparte
SC: partepickle

No comments:

Post a Comment