Monday, June 13, 2016

Makeup Review: Airspun Loose Powder

Happy Monday everyone! I'm so excited about this review!

Airspun Translucent Loose Power
As anyone who follows me on Instagram knows, I finally got my hands on the Airspun loose powder in Translucent this past weekend, and I absolutely love it! I'd been hearing great things about it, and I was looking for it to see how it matched up to the NYC loose powder I was already using to set my makeup. Given, NYC is an awesome setting powder, and you get a lot for its price, but I really wanted to see what all the hype was about with Airspun.

First thing I noticed was the size of the package. You get so much more powder PLUS you get a much better powder puff than the little sponge that comes with the NYC powder! Just comparing the package sizes alone was enough for me! You get quite a lot for a little under $6.

After First Application
Once I got home, and I was able to finally use it, I realized that this is the first makeup product that I have that's scented. It actually has a nice scent to it, and it doesn't overpower or make your face continuously smell. I do not recommend inhaling the powder, though. Haha ^_^  Not only does it smell pretty, it applied so clean (literally no mess) and evenly, and it gave my skin a nice matte but glowy look. It didn't leave any dry patches, it set my under-eyes beautifully (where sometimes my NYC powder makes them look dry by setting into the creases), and it just made all my foundation and concealer look like my natural skin. It lived up to its reputation in the sense that it certainly made my skin look super smooth!

Throughout the day, the powder stayed on pretty well. The only time I thought I was getting oily was after I got back from grocery shopping and bringing all the groceries in, and being that it was about 95ºF outside, I was naturally sweating. I didn't feel much oil or sweat on my head, but I went ahead and dabbed on a little bit more powder just in case to absorb the oil. Worked like a charm and lasted throughout the rest of the day.


I am seriously so impressed with this product, and I would recommend it to anyone! My overall rating would be about a 10/10! not only did apply with zero mess, but it just looked gorgeous and made my skin look smooth. It lasted all day with no problems, and I just can't say enough good things about this product. I don't think I've ever been so impressed with a loose powder before! Good job, Airspun! <3

Airspun Loose Powder also comes in other shades, too! You can use it to set your makeup or to be your foundation. It's really awesome!

Thanks again for checking out my blog! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Snapchat for all the latest news in my beauty/makeup life! ^_^

IG: ktparte
SC: partepickle

I hope everyone has a great day, even if it is Monday! *kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment