Thursday, June 16, 2016

Makeup Review: Maybelline FitMe

Hey everyone! I've finally decided to do my review on the Maybelline FitMe Foundation, Concealer, and Pressed Powder! This is going to be a pretty short blog, but I hope it helps if you've been trying to find some drugstore options to use!

I absolutely love these products! They hold true to what they should do for you, and they're definitely some of my "go to" products.




Starting with the foundation, I got the Matte+Poreless for Normal to Oily skin. This stuff really does even out your skin tone, cover up your pores, and leave you with a matte finish. It doesn't leave your face oily throughout the day, nor does it dry out your skin. However, if you use too much, it can look a little caked on once you set it with powder.




The concealer is one of the best concealers out there, actually. There's so much hype around the Maybelline concealers, and rightfully so. The FitMe concealer was one of the first concealers I've ever owned that actually covered up my dark circles! In the past, I figured concealers were a joke because I couldn't find one that would successfully cover them, but I was proven wrong with this product because it's definitely no joke! I still use it to this day, though I do have a NYX concealer to use when I run out...and that's mainly because there was a lot of hype around that one, too. I would definitely keep getting the FitMe concealer whenever I need it again, though!




The pressed powder is great for setting both products. I got the Set + Smooth FitMe powder for Normal to Dry skin, and this is because I have combo skin. Since I used a product for Normal to Oily, then I'm just balancing it out by going on the dry skin side now. The powder absolutely sets beautifully, but this is what can make the foundation look caked on if you've used too much of it so you need to be care with that. Otherwise, this product makes your skin look silky smooth and matte. I typically use loose powders for setting and baking now, but I used the FitMe pressed powder for a long time before I switched. :)


Overall, I would rank the foundation at an 8/10 (because it can cake), the concealer is absolutely a 10/10 for me, and the powder is probably about an 8/10, too, because it can make the foundation look caked on.

Finished look after using just these products

This line really is great! I had heard about it through YouTubers (LauraLee, LustreLux, etc.), and I just had to get my hands on it due to how often I was hearing about people using it. These products are definitely top of the line for drugstore options, that's for sure, and there are more products in the line, such as blushes and bronzers. Go check em out, and let me know what you think!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!!! *kisses*

Don't forget to follow on Instagram and Snapchat:

IG: ktparte
SC: partepickle


No comments:

Post a Comment