Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Beauty Review: Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm

Hey everyone! Sorry for not posting a review yesterday! I just did not have the time due to training at work that I had to take care of! I'm here today with a brand new product review of something I just got yesterday...Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm!

I've heard so many good things about this product (Christen Dominique and MannyMUA both used it on their YouTube channels), and I just had to get it and try it out for myself. My biggest reason for getting it was to easily remove my eye makeup, including waterproof mascara. my regular makeup cleansing cloths from E.l.f. just wouldn't do the trick, and I needed a solution that didn't involve me using two products just to remove my face makeup.


I made sure yesterday that I put on my mascara and my usual face makeup (foundation, concealer, setting powder). It was on all day, and I really couldn't wait to try this stuff out to see how it held up. I was definitely happy with the outcome!

First off, when I opened the container, I was expecting a balm that you would scoop out and just scrub all over your face. This was not the case. It's actually BETTER than that! It's a solid balm that turns to an oily cleaner when you rub it with your fingertips, and then you just smooth it out/scrub it onto your face. It feels so cool, and it allows for somewhat of a facial massage while cleaning off your makeup. The reason I love that the formula works this way is because I know that will make this product last for a long time! That's a really good thing when you're paying $30 for something!

I made sure that I scrubbed around my eyes, wiping on and around my eye lashes to make sure I got all the mascara. I didn't see any black getting onto my eyelids or under eye area so I wasn't sure that it was working, but as I felt my eyelashes, I could tell the mascara had come off. This balm not only cleaned off my waterproof mascara that's been giving me a rough time, but it didn't even smear it anywhere. Now, I didn't have any eye shadow on because I mainly wanted to make sure the mascara came off. I'll be using this product again tonight because I did a full face of makeup today. Either way, it did the job, and I was so happy with it! When I rinsed my face off, there was no fallout of anything remaining, and my face felt so refreshed and clean.

This product will pretty much be a staple in my cleansing routine when it comes to makeup removal! I absolutely rate this product a 10/10! Now I know why Christen and Manny featured this product in their makeup removal videos! Good job, Clinique! I definitely recommend this product, as well as any of their cleansing products to anyone in the market for something new! They're pretty well priced for what you get, in my opinion, and if the other products live up to the reputation of this balm, then I'm sure they'll be worth it!

Thanks again everyone for coming by and reading my post! Please check out my other reviews if you haven't already, and feel free to leave any comments, feedback, or questions!

Also, feel free to follow me on Instagram and Snapchat!

IG: ktparte
SC: partepickle

Hope you all have a great Wednesday! *kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment